Salary -As per interview.
1.]Responsibilities Build and assemble hydraulic systems, subsystems, and components such as valves, manifolds, and pumps. Build, crimp and test hydraulic hose assemblies.
02.Test, identify, diagnose and repair industrial mechanical systems, subsystems, and components Move and install, make necessary connections, and functionally check out to ensure safe and correct operation.
03. Prioritize the safety of others by continually seeking process improvements.
04. Independent worker with strong multi-tasking skills. Mechanical aptitude with cross-functional technical disciplines.
05. Strong ability to trouble shoot operation. Fluid Power certification.
06. Additional Requirement Position may require extended hours and weekend work.
07. Able to travel for short and extended trips as needed. Up to 20% travel. Ability to lift a minimum.
08. Unassisted Ability to stoop, bend, crawl, and maneuver in tight spaces
09. Interprets blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, and specifications to determine necessary dimensions and tolerances of finished assembly.
10. Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly using hand and power tools, verifying dimensions and alignment with measuring instruments such as micrometres, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
11. Inspects and verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
12. Perform preventative maintenance to avoid operational failures of hydraulic systems.
13. Installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems.
14. Use computers and other technologies to investigate and repair hydraulic equipment
15. Reassemble machines and equipment
16. Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyse parts performance
17. Operate drill press, grinders, engine lathe, or other machines to modify parts tested or to fabricate experimental parts.
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Hydraulic maintenance Hydraulic Engineer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Madhusudan Rameshwar Jadhav|
|Address||Shop No : 8 Sai Darshan Aprt Behind ST Mery’s High School Masoli,401602|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.